-->

Shreesh Game Sqaud


Hello guys, Shreesh is here and now I want to share my views on a few games that you would like to play on this blog. So let’s start with the first game on my list.

No 1. Call of Duty: Mobile

I think this is a game that most of you will enjoy playing, more than any other mobile shooting game. This is the next Generation online multiplayer mobile shooting survival game. The graphics are very good, it’s a feature-rich game that you should go for.

No. 2. Garena: Free Fire

The reason I chose this game on my list is because it specifically targets players with low-end devices or without a performance-packed phone. You can play this game even if you have a 1GB ram device. This is also a multiplayer online game

However, this game is also completely Action pack. If you are looking for a shooting survival game you should try this game. Let me see you.

No 3.Bomb Squad

Man I loved this game, this is a great game you just have to try it once.

Actually, I cannot describe this game that much. This is a multiplayer action game.

If you are looking for a racing game with better graphics then you should go for this game. I’ve played it once and I actually love this game.

No. 5. Shadow Battle 2

If you are a fighting lover game. I guess this is the # 1 fighting game you should go. In this game you are shadowing and fighting (I can’t actually say) I don’t want to spoil. Download it if you are a fighting game lover.

But if you like more graphics in fighting game then you should go for Shadow Fight 3.

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post