-->

Chacha Shab Bedar by Riaz Aqib Kohler | Urdu Novel Pdf || Riaz Aqib Kohler Novels


Best Roman Chacha Shab Bedar

Urdu Roman Chacha Shab Bedar Download In Pdf Format Urdu Novels By Riaz Aqib Kohler To Follow Official Riaz Aqib Kohler Novels

Hello In This Post I Share Well With You Riaz Aqib Kohler Novel Chacha Sab Medar Free So Please Read The Novel And Share With Your Friends Riaz Aqib Kohler Novels And

Welcome to Riaz Aqib Kohler Novels Official Website

In This Novel

Pay attention to my dignity, but he didn’t say anything. Tears were dripping from his eyes.

I kept asking him why he was going out, but he would only answer.

Then I would grab him by the arm.

Chacha-Shab-Bedar-By-Riaz-Aqib-Kohler
Chacha Shab Bedar by Riaz Aqib Kohler

He came down to the bed and grabbed my neck and said “What do you want?” Said. Then he cried and felt sorry for him.

I left it and fell asleep. I had breakfast myself in the morning and went to work.

I found a friend who saw my wife with another man.

I told him man, please don’t tell anyone that. Don’t worry, I’m not going to tell anyone about this, so this thing ended up here the next day.

My wife said, “Leave me at my mother’s house for a day. Come on, I’ll go. I thought before her mother’s phone call the day after I left.

I would go and buy it myself, so I went to get it and from there I found out that she was going to a beauty parlor.

Please Share With Friends Riaz Aqib Kohler Novel Chacha Sabh Bedar

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post