-->

Hacking and cheats on Invision IP.Board


I will not be writing cross-site scripting today.


I want to show you how you can make your forum profile and comments better and better. Without any java script.

But … I will not post the entire code and I will not write the concept step by step.

What’s in the forum? It’s a very simple profile. It looks boring.

OK let’s play Use http live headers (Firefox) and the Post method.

I will make my personal video list and redesign it by changing the background of the post. I can resize any video or background I want.

What’s the plus with hacking & tricks stuff ..? You can do whatever you want. Not the way everyone else uses it.


The most interesting thing is when you can change something without having admin rights. With the rights of a simple user, not an administrator, not a moderator.

I am using it to test the new demo version and ..test account at Invision Community.

Let’s take a look at the standard trader and what do we see here? Here we do not see an opportunity to post a video from YouTube and change the background of the page or comments.

Crazy Firefox 🙂 The world is Crazy. People are Crazy. And the scanner is Crazy.


I hope the developers don’t get nervous. Let’s smile.


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post