-->

I came saw Doll: REVIEW: Hidden Threats of Crush


Today I wanted to try a few new products and MGAE’s Secret Crush is one of them.

These are in the $ 10 range depending on which store you buy from.

I wish I had done some research, but honestly it was just a whim this morning. There is no simple hack or code, but there is a 2-part hack.

I managed to skip the photo of the checklist, but this is MGAE, so you know these are a detailed website and you can see the characters there.

Turning them on was not fun. You should cut all the pink circles. You can then pull the cover off and loosen the hammer.

You use a hammer to smash the colored heart piece. This is the first part of the hack. You can see the color of this degradable heart quite easily. If you go to the website or check your checklist, you’ll see that each character has a colorful heart with his name written on it. This color suits the degradable heart. So here is the Baby Bear with the only yellow heart.

Crushing the heart reveals the bead tray. This is the second step in hacking them. You use a flashlight to wax the box and you should be able to see the bead shapes. If you look at the website or checklist, each baby has a heart as his art background, and the little items in this heart are the beads that come with them. So Bebe had round bears and shaped candies.

So yes, this is hack. Identify the degradable heart color and match it with the color you want. Then use a light to identify the beads and find out which baby is inside. I plan to try this next time I return to Walmart because I really just want one more character.

It’s settled down, the packaging is super cute. I love that everything looks like candy wrappers.

The baby’s head is packaged separately from the body parts.

Arms and legs are articulated.

It’s pretty easy to put together.

And to dress up.

These are not like Lalaloopsy, but these are the feelings I get no matter what.

The hair pieces were in the long array of bundles.

Then you open the bead tray, fill in the hair pieces, close it and hook it on the baby’s head.

This was not the easiest thing ever, as you can imagine with lots of teeny round beads.

Also not all fit. I think you need to put some on the cord.

I did not take pictures of the second one step by step. It has a purple detachable heart. Looks like that’s what I really want! Ugh. Very close.

This is Fizzy Lizzy. It has a lot of star and sphere beads, so I had to leave a few out to cover the hair section.

It’s really cute!

Both are way cuter than I expected.

I’m saying I won’t get more than I want, but … I’m weak after all. We’ll see!

PHOTO CREDITS: Me.

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post